Mangano Scheme Team Adds Disinformation Meetings
I guess that the Mangano-Wang scheme team realize that the public doesn’t like Coliseumscam. So they have added more disinformation meetings.
Show up, distribute literature, ask questions and make comments opposing Coliseumscam.
Nassau County will host an additional series of public information meetings to be held on the following days:
- Monday, July 18th at Syosset-Woodbury ParkCommunity Center, located at 7900 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury (Town of Oyster Bay) From 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, July 18th at the Uniondale Public Library, located at 400 Uniondale Avenue, Uniondale (Town of Hempstead) From 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 19th at Carle Place High School, located at 168 Cherry Lane, Carle Place (Town of North Hempstead) From 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 21st at the Massapequa Park Public Library, the Bar Harbour Building, located at 40 Harbor Lane, Massapequa Park (Town of Oyster Bay) From 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 21st at Stillwaters Restaurant, located at 2851 Ocean Avenue, Seaford (Town of Hempstead) From 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, July 22nd at the MassapequaFirehouse, located at 515 Hicksville Road, Massapequa (Town of Oyster Bay) From 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.